Monday, January 18, 2021

Create A Customised Weight Loss Plan











About:

I design a customised weight loss plan for you that suits your life style and addresses your caloric needs, dietary requirements and exercise regime(if needed), so you can achieve your weight loss goals. As a certified Life Coach with Health and Wellness certification and experience, I am in a position to guarantee results. Once you follow my plan you will loss weight!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller communicates very well. I am extremely happy with their explanation of my custom order. I They made me feel confident I can reach my goals. Can't wait to get started!

Seller's Response:

Very cooperative and she stated what she wanted clearly. Was a joy working with her!

Seller's Response:

Great communication, fast delivery, excellent explanations! Thank you very much :)

:

In trying to deliver a service to clients, sometimes you meet difficult people. This is a given reality. However, working with Schwittayj has been the smoothest and most pleasurable I have ever experienced.

:

Awesome it open




No comments: