Monday, January 4, 2021

Create A Personalized Weight Loss Meal Plan As A Registered Dietitian











About:

You will be able to meet either via phone or virtual meeting with me, a Licensed Registered Dietitian. I specialize in long term sustainable weight loss, performance nutrition and also medical nutrition needs.

Our first meeting will be a way for me to get to know you and your needs. I will conduct an interview that allows me to customize a nutrition plan that addresses all of your concerns, medical needs and goals.

Our second meeting will be to discuss your personalized nutrition plan. This plan will include calorie and macro nutrient recommendations, supplement recommendations, custom meal plan and several recipes that are unique and fit your tastes and preferences.

Due to my experience and education, I am able to address all of your concerns with nutrition.

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: