Monday, January 11, 2021

Create Professional Diet Plans For Weight Loss











About:

Hello everyone!



I'm Dr. Mariam Bachelor in DNS ( Doctor of nutrition Sciences) , very keen interest in healthy eating and nutritious food, i am here to give you a key to healthy body which speaks for itself, and healthy eating practices for weight loss.



I have given professional customized diet plans for weight loss to many in my practice as clinical nutritionist at hospitals, now i am willing to provide my services online too.



After an assessment consultation with you i will design an appropriate weight loss diet plan for you according to your body metabolism and your body's capacity. I will provide you with:



  • Diet plan according to your body needs



  • Workout plan for weight loss



  • Recipes that can be easily prepared at home for weight loss



  • My diet plans include Daily/Weekly Calories and Macros according to your body needs, lifestyle and goals



  • Weekly Meal Plans for every meal

( breakfast, snacks, lunch , dinner, bedtime)



  • Workout Plan for everyday/week



  • Types of Exercises done for weight loss in a healthier way



  • home made recipes for weight loss (budge friendly)



  • counseling for motivation for weight loss

Any queries don't hesitate to contact me

Regards



Dr. Mariam

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: