Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Be Your Nutritionist And Make Weight Loss Diet Plan











About:

I am Amna Wasim, Certified nutritionist. I have done my bachelor's in Doctor of nutrition sciences ,having two years of working experience in different hospitals and the private and public sectors. I believe in the magic of food and good nutrition and I can guide my clients about diet and nutrition plans and on health-related topics. My goal is to provide my clients with a better and healthy lifestyle.



I will provide you the following services:

Counted calories

Healthy diet plans

Weight loss plans

Workout Plans

Clinical nutrition

Physical activity

Sports nutrition

Supplements guideline

Diet for diabetes

Diet for heart problems

Diet for hypertension

Diet for kidney problems.

Ketogenic Diet

Diet for PCOS

Healthy food options

Healthy recipes

Healthy lifestyle

Therapeutic diet



Why you choose me?

  • 100% original work
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Friendly environment



Place your order right now.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Amna Wasim

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: