Friday, May 14, 2021

Give You 100 Recipes All Under 300 Calories For Weight Loss











About:

This will be a meal generator for you with 140 different recipes listed in four different categories: breakfast, snack, lunch,  and dinner (35 recipes per category).



These are lean and nutrient dense providing maximal nutritional value to you.

Each recipe will include:



  • Recipe Title
  • Ingredients
  • Summarized preparation
  • Summarized nutritional info
  • Calorie total




Reviews


:

fast service, got recipes as described.

:

Unfortunately this delivery was not really what I expected. Looking at the description and image design I thought I would receive images and decent descriptions that I could easily use, but they are just very simple recipes on a word document, listing just the simple ingredients and that is all. Not very happy about product, I'm sorry.

:

Just what I was hoping for , can’t wait to put to use

:

fast delivery, thx

:

everything ok




No comments: