Sunday, May 16, 2021

Make Your Diet Plan For Weight Loss And Weight Gain











About:

Hi,

My name is Yasir. I am a Dietitian graduated in Nutrition and Dietetics. I have more than 7 years clinical and academic experience, currently working as a professor at University of the punjab, Lahore and dietitian at FM Health Clinic. My speciality is in weight management and I am helping people in achieving their dream body shape since start of my career. Fell free to contact me for more details; I will be happy to help you out.

MY EXPERTIES ARE;

-DIET PLANNING

-WEIGHT LOSS

-FITNESS

My DIET plans consist of:



Daily / weekly calories and macros based on your body, lifestyle and goal.

  • Weekly DIET plans for each meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)
  • Grocery store list for weekly meal plan
  • Instructions for each recipe



The DIET plan will be strictly tailored to your needs and will also respect your time availability, budget, taste and intolerances.

I am available for you to make your weight loss plan and fitness

so Dr Yasir is here for you with best advice;)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: