Saturday, May 8, 2021

Provide You With A Personalized Weight Loss Plan











About:

Having trouble finding a sustainable weight loss plan?



Allow me, Dr. Behzad Rashid, to help you achieve that!



What I will do for you



I will provide you with a personalized meal plan adjusted according to your required calories for fat loss, with well proportioned macros throughout the day. You won't have to worry about the complex math regarding your meal plan. The numbers will be taken care of by me, fine-tuned according to your goals of weight loss



What are my meal plans like? 



The meal plans will consist of pocket friendly ingredients, picked and designed according to your preferences, allowing you to follow a sustainable weight loss diet.



What are my workout plans like?



My workout plans will be designed according to your levels of fitness. Once you've purchased my workout plan, can always contact me later for extra guidance and tips regarding your workout plan, which I will be providing for FREE.



Why choose me?



I'm a medical professional who loves researching on fitness and nutrition. Besides helping you reach your fat loss goals, my aim is to professionally guide you towards a healthier lifestyle.















Reviews


:

Good work

:

Amazing, this is the second plan I bought! It works well and the seller is so knowledgeable about everything he is saying and makes it make sense. Will definitely recommend!

:

an awesome experience. delivery was on time and he really helped me out choosing my foods and a diet plan that i can stick to. this diet plan helped me reach my goal weight the healthy way. definitely coming back for more.

: :


No comments: