Thursday, December 31, 2020

Create A Weight Loss Diet Plan For You











About:

Hey, Myself Dr. Affaf Mehmood welcome to you to my gig 

I have 5 years of experience in this field and I am a professional nutritionist and dietitian.  

Customized diet plans, nutrition plans, meal plans, fat loss plans and you will get your quality work done on time.

Diet Therapy:

In modern evidence-based medicine, it is the practice of using selected food with specific nutrition values to achieve specific goals. 

Calculating the precise daily calorie requirements and macro-nutrient requirements based on each individual's body weight, height, basal metabolic rate, and endocrine function for diet plans. 



Special diets for any medical condition using diet therapy



This is just a fraction of what I have studied in the past 5 years and a glimpse of what I can do for you! Contact me for more info!

Feel free to ask any questions...!

Thanks.

*Tips are highly appreciated*

Reviews


:

I need a weightloss diet plan and Dr.Affaf gave me one, i m really thankful for his services and excited to get use to new diet highly recommended 5/5

:

A very humble person, give me my diet plan way to before the deadline, energetic and great, good experience, thanks a lot, highly recommended

:

Good job sir, really appreciated, great communication, highly recommended

:

Thank you so much for your service

:

Thank you so much for your help and I will be back soon




No comments: