Monday, December 28, 2020

Design Your Custom Diet Plan,Nutritionist For Weight Loss











About:

hi i am Dr ume qulsoom;

welcome here;



I'm a certified nutritionist passionate in helping others the best way I can.



One of the most important aspects of life is health and fitness.



I believe habitually including fitness and proper nutrition into your life can create a snowball effect that will transcend into creating other healthy habits in life.“A healthy body can equal a healthy mind.” Through living a life filled with sports growing up, military experience, a Nutrition degree, and becoming a trainer, I learned there are benefits beyond just the physical appearance obtained. I Look to aspire and to challenge you to become a better you.

As a personal trainer, I will empower you to utilize the tools in your workout environment to reach

your specific individual goals whether in a gym or at home.
 



Feel free to contact. I am available 24/7



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: