Friday, December 18, 2020

Create Your Home Workout And Weight Loss Plan











About:

Each program will be custom-built and personalized based on your body measurements, fitness experience, environment, schedule, and equipment (equipment is not mandatory). Because most gyms are closed during this pandemic this will be a home-based program. However, if you have access to a gym, please let me know and I can create your program based around the gym.

I will be providing you a fully-detailed and complete workout routine.

Workout routines include:

-What exercises

-Order of exercises

-Number of sets & reps to complete

-Recommended rest times

-Intra-workout tips/adjustments

-Cardio regiment

-Exercise video tutorials



I will also be providing you with a custom diet plan.



If you have any other specific questions, please reach out! I want to make sure that you feel completely comfortable and confident before we work together. Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: