Sunday, December 27, 2020

Write Health And Fitness Ebook, Weight Loss, Keto Diet, Articles











About:

Ebook and content creation is the most effective way to turn leads into sales. It needs to entertain, educate or inspire - otherwise your business isn't reaching it's full potential.



I'm a globally published writer with academic training as a nutritionist and personal trainer (BSc, MSc, A.Nutr. & REPS). My writing style focuses on evaluating recent scientific research, sharing it with readers in a digestible, unique way. I've been published on top sites like Muscle & Strength, Breaking Muscle and Health.com.



Purchasing this gig you can expect an article that is:

  • SEO optimized with a minimum of 3 keywords
  • Typically at least three citations of scientific research
  • Copyscape passable
  • Wide vocabulary and catchy titles
  • Succinct exploration of subjects
  • Accredited by a certified health expert (nutritionist & trainer) 



I am a professionally trained health writer with a background in consulting at a Fortune 100 company and have studied at a top London University. I have worked on a variety of blogs and created unique content for top brands.



I focus on health & fitness writing, but have experience of writing across all topics.



Let's get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The ebook was rich and above my expectations. She did a wonderful, I will definitely use her for another project. Good job Queen.

Seller's Response:

had a wonderful experience.

:

I had a great experience working with this Seller. I defiantly work with her in the future.

:

Amazing work, very impressed!

:

I had a wonderful experience working with the buyer




No comments: