Monday, December 21, 2020

Make A Weight Loss Vegetarian Diet Plan For You











About:

Hi there! Welcome to my GIG.So,from the title you might know that in this gig,I am offering to share a hypothyroidism/weight loss diet plan. So, to be truthful and genuine to my customer, if you are looking for a professional, then this is not the correct place for you because I am no nutritionist. 

This gig is inspired from my own personal life experience, so if you follow these diet plans genuinely, I can guarantee you the best results. Two years back, I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism a malfunctioning of the thyroid gland due to low production of thyroxine hormone by the body leading to low metabolism and weight gain. Now, it is cured for me but I know the problems you face. I used to get comments on my physical structure from my friends and relatives and it really made me sad and depressed. So,here I am sharing with you just a few tips for weight loss. We all have to do a vigorous workout for a proper weight loss but if you have a control over your diet,then you can lose up to 3 kgs of weight. A proper gluten free diet is important for hypothyroidism patients. So, you can go through my three packages and contact me once before ordering.



REMINDER- I AM NO PROFESSIONAL.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !!! Plan is simple and straight to the point!! 🥰

:

Very nice person. It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to working with you again!

: : :


No comments: