Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Make Your Weight Loss Diet Plan Without Supplements











About:

I am a goal oriented Nutritionist and wellness professional focused on conducting detailed consultations and creating personalized meal plans to meet the nutritional needs of each client. 



Health risks of being Overweight/Obese:



  • Type 2 Diabetes
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Heart Disease & Strokes
  • Certain Cancers
  • Osteoarthritis
  • Fatty Liver
  • Kidney Disease
  • Pregnancy Problems



Being a Nutritionist, I always look for the healthy food choices and my diet plans of weight loss are only through diet and lifestyle management without any supplementation. I will suggest the healthy weight loss plans within your range and make you achieve your Ideal body weight.



Services for my Clients:



  • Individual Assessment 
  • Counseling regarding the weight loss health outcomes
  • Always ready to listen and facilitate my clients
  • Cheap rates & Friendly behavior
  • Tell the healthy sources of food 
  • Tips to maintain healthy weight by encouraging physical activities
  • Detailed examination of the diet histories through an online questionnaire
  • Make the customized meal plans with detailed and accurate calculations 



Expected Outcomes:

  • Healthy Weight Loss
  • Healthy Lifestyle
  • Improved Eating Habits
  • Attain Ideal body weight





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant work, would defo recommend

:

Happy with the experience. Good work and i am satisfied and fully recommended.

:

Thank you so much for appericiating my work and I also enjoyed working for you. I am looking forward to work for you in the future as well 😊

: :


No comments: