Sunday, April 25, 2021

Create A Custom Weight Loss Plan For Your Dog











About:

More than 50% of dogs in the US are obese. Your overweight dog may seem happy, but with obesity comes other illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, and ultimately premature death.



Reverse your dog's weight gains with my customized healthy, practical plan.  I'll calculate your pooch's daily caloric requirements and provide a step by step plan that has worked for my family's dogs and hundreds of others.



I will share my successful, personally tested tips so you can:  continue to give your doggy treats, practical solutions to adding daily exercise, how to handle a special diet when there are more than one pet in the house, preventing begging at the table, and up to five answers to specific questions you may have.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: