Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Write, Design An Ebook For Weight Loss, Vegan, Selfhelp











About:

You and I can Translate your Ideas into words/Visuals by writing/designing you an E-book that is comprehensible and Visually Engaging. Thanks for choosing Me.



I am Skilled at Writing/Designing eBooks That will Easily provide your business a means to attract informed potential customers while also educating prospects about your products or services. As you already know, an informed customer can be one of the most lucrative partnerships that your business can enjoy.



This is an exceptional and Guaranteed ghostwriting service, & will elaborate on your weight lossvegan & plant-based protein supplementsself-help & nutraceutical products/services.



Extra Benefits for Standard & Premium Gigs

  • You get a FREE 3D eBook cover
  • Plagiarism free
  • Proofread & checked for mistakes



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions or need a tweak to my offer. "Communication is Key"  Let's Discuss your options to see if we are good Fit.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very thorough and transparent

Seller's Response:

Wonderful and creative job!

:

Thank you for the opportunity. It’s always a pleasure working with you

:

I am truly impressed with his unique style. Communication was great quick to response to any questions. Delivery was right on time. I recommend his services and I certainly plan on using again.

:

I really appreciate your patience and professionalism. I Look forward to working with you again. Thank you




No comments: