Friday, April 9, 2021

Make You A Weight Loss,Gain,Disease Specific Diet Plan











About:

Hi,



Are You Looking For Loosing Weight Naturally Without Harming Your Body With Drugs ( Medicines)? You Are Exactly At The Right Place.



I will calculate the precise daily caloric requirements and macro-nutrient requirements based on your individual body weight, height, basal metabolic rate (BMR) and endocrine function for designing a customized diet plan. 



Diet Plan will include the following categories:



  • Measured Calories Based On Your Height, Weight, Gender, Lifestyle
  • Measured Amount Of Carbs, Proteins, Fat According To Your Needs
  • Healthy Choice of Protein And Fat Source Rather Than Unhealthy Sources
  • A Complete Guide To Attain Optimal Health Status
  • Get Any Disease-Specific Diet Plan 



I Can Make Diet Plans For The Following Conditions:

  • Weight Loss/Gain
  • Diabetes Type 1 or 2
  • Hypertension
  • PCOS
  • Kidney Diseases (Nephrolithiasis, glomerulonephritis)
  • Liver Diseases (Hepatitis, Cirrhosis)



Keep Yourself Away From Medicines, Follow My Diet Plan And Stay Healthy 

I am a Clinical Dietitian. I have more than 4 years experience of working in the field.

Special diets for any medical condition following Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT).

So Contact me and get a customized diet plan.

CHEEERS!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very patient. Hard worker.

:

You get what you pay for!

:

These recipes look delicious! I opened the file and saw some great recipes! I am going to prep these this weekend. Can't wait to try them. Thank you!

:

I love it

:

I am glad that you like it .Thank you!




No comments: