Thursday, April 8, 2021

Grow Manage And Market Social Media Pages For Fitness And Weight Loss Accounts











About:

Nowadays, social media plays an important role in the fitness and weight loss industry. Everyone knows they need to be on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other digital media platforms in order to reach new potential viewers.



SOME FACTS

-Almost Half of the World’s Population (3.03 billion people) are on Social Media.  

-Statista forecasts that consumers worldwide will spend up to $4.8 trillion online in 2021.



Here I am to help you. I am a Marketing and Economics University Graduate and well experienced in Digital media marketing and management. I strongly believe in what I can offer and I strongly believe in what I can make you reach.



What I will we do : 



Content Creation ( Personalized for your business/account)

Post Graphics (Daily)

Hashtags (To target like minded people)

Profile Creation/Setup (Profile Image/Cover/Story/About/Complete Setup) 

Pages Optimization/Customization (For better visibility/organic exposure)

Social Media Strategy (Action Plan)

Building Brand Awareness/Exposure Organically

Competitive Analysis

Daily Maintenance | Monitoring

Posts Scheduling (At the best times)

-Monthly Analytics Report

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: