Saturday, April 24, 2021

Create A Weight Loss Diet Plan For You











About:

No one diet fits all. Our nutritional needs are as unique as our personalities, and so, all my nutrition and diet plan are individualised and tailored for your specific needs.



I will assist you in leading a healthy and fit life.



No more calorie counting, restrictive diet, zero carb diets. Let's rather learn to create the right BALANCE.



  • 3+Years Experience
  • 30+Trainings & Certificates
  • 700+ Clients served



Being a certified Nutritionist, not only can I provide you with a diet schedule to follow, but can also help you understand the importance of right eating habits.



My diet schedules will not be based on restrictions, but eating right, because I believe that forceful eating is worse than unhealthy eating.



I will keep in mind your diet preferences, your daily schedule, lifestyle and food allergies, if any. And you could always turn up for a revision according to diet adaptability or any other preferences.



Living a healthy life can start with just the right help and guidance, so put away your fears of quitting your health regimes and start your Nutrilicious journey with me!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: