Saturday, March 6, 2021

Be Your Certified Weight Loss Coach











About:

For $5:



You will get an Easy, 1-Step Weight-Loss Plan.



---



I am a UFIT-Certified Bootcamp Instructor.



And I believe that weight-loss should be as effortless as eating junk food.



So...I will cut through the fluff and send you a 1-page, numbered weight-loss plan.



Start with Step 1 and don't ever go to Step 2 if you don't want to.



Or Move to Steps 2,3 & 4 if you want faster results in a shorter time.



It's as simple as that.



Give me a shot for $5. If I'm full of bull, you lost $5. But what if I'm not?



Do feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions. :)



Cheers!



Kelvin



P.S. Do feel free to message me with your future weight-loss questions after you have bought a gig as I genuinely want to help committed clients.



Men can also benefit from weight loss. That's how you get your 6-packs to show...



BONUS: The 1st 10 People to Buy This Gig Will Also Get a Full-Colour PDF Poster that You Can

               Print Out, Laminate & Stick Up. The Poster will Have Simple, Bulleted Points to Make

               Your Weight-Loss Goal as Effortless as Possible.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Simply Awesome! It is like a miracle cure for weight loss. So simple yet so effective and practical too. There's no pain but there's lots to gain (I don't mean weight of course haha). This is the most sensible weight loss plan I've seen so far. Try it to believe. You won't be disappointed.

Seller's Response:

Glad you liked it! Thank you very much for your kind words!

:

l work shifts so staying healthy is extremely tough. This plan only took 1 simple food item. The other suggestions are completely optional. Already lost 1 kg. Thanks! :)

:

Glad it worked out for you! That's my purpose! Thanks!

:


No comments: