Sunday, March 21, 2021

Make Your Professional Weight Loss Diet And Workout Plan











About:

Hi, Customized Diet Plans and Workout plans are available.

Every person (male/female) is a unique one and they have different needs of calories. There's no "magic trick," but there is a tailored fitness plan for every person.



Here, I am your Nutritionist and Fitness Trainer have more than 4 years of experience. 

I will give you ideal packages for your health management and make your professional weight loss diet plan and workout plan.



In collaboration with CERTIFIED FITNESS TRAINER FROM USA.



I make diet plans for:

  • Overweight and obese people
  • Postpartum weight loss
  • Nursing Mothers



CustomizedDiet plans for various diseases

  • Hypertension
  • Diabetes
  • Polycystic ovarian syndrome
  • Hepatitis A and E
  • Gastrointestinal tract
  • Cardiovascular



My Diet Plan includes

  • Different varieties of food 
  • Workout plan with cardio, strength training.
  • Home based exercise also available
  • Detox waters
  • Fat burner drinks



Note: You'll be required to full fill the health measurements including your height, weight and age. I will also send you the short form to fill-up. Then it's easy for me to make fully customized plan.

If you have any query, don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She perfectly understood my situation, and the plan she made was perfectly according to what I needed. Would love to hire her again

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir.

:

Great workout and meal plan really simple to follow

:

Thank you sherm 🙂

:

Seller is outstanding, She communicated effectively, understood my project and executed well. I had to very little which makes her very efficient. I am definitely working with this seller again very soon. Thank YOu for doing such a great job, I recommend anyone to purchase from her.




No comments: