Saturday, March 13, 2021

Health, Fitness And Weight Loss Articles











About:

I am a certified and experienced psychiatric counselor holding a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology. I have experience in teaching as well as counseling and working with children. I am a freelance writer, a published research paper author and a passionate blogger.

I am an avid blogger. I am flexible and have good business relationships with the people I work with. I can think differently and am open to learning new concepts, which I believe helps me grow as a professional. I am:

  • Equipped with strong copywriting, research and topic planning skills
  •  A creative thinker
  •  Able to deliver work on set timelines
  •  Knowledgeable in SEO to optimize content reach
  • Capable of creating enthusiastic and professional headline sub-headline
  • Against plagiarism
  • Looking for long term work

I primarily focus my writing on, health, fitness, nutrition, psychology, mental health, self-help, and mindfulness related topics. Furthermore, I am involved in various research projects and have published journals including *Psychodynamics of the Transgenders*.

Contact me for quality services.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: