Friday, March 19, 2021

Provide You One Month Weight Loss Diet Plan











About:

A very cheap and 100% applicable with 100% guaranteed results. I will give a comprehensive plan bases on your likes and dislikes of foods, by focusing on your target and easily applicable. You can ask me any question anytime and can change the choices according to your ease. Free counselling and health tips will be provided. Make your look attractive by eating something healthy.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is amazing. Loved her work and attitude

Seller's Response:

I think to choose this seller was a good option. Highly recommended and really satisfied by you. Hope will again take some consultancy from you in future. Your diet plan is really helpful and i loose my weight in a very short period without any weakness.

:

Thank You. :)

:

I contacted Dr. Sadaf after losing my water weight. I was stuck for 2 weeks at 207.5 LBS. She worked with me for couple of weeks to understanding my rough routine and my current diet. She provided me an excellent diet plan and helped me reduce 15 pounds. Currently I am at 192.2 LBS. Thanks U so Much

:

Good communication and quick response. I got my diet plan faster than i expected, very simple and easily applicable according to my daily routine . happily recommended and would consult again if needed.




No comments: