Thursday, March 11, 2021

Write Seo Optimized Fitness And Weight Loss Articles











About:

Hello! Welcome to my Fitness and Weight Loss Gig!





My name is Dr. Michael. I'm a certified medical graduate with special interest in medical and health writing. My projects have included work for several medical, health, fitness, skincare as well as alternative medicine blogs and websites, including Washington Post​, Express Tribune and HuffPost. 





Why should you choose me?

  • No grammatical or contextual errors
  • Vast experience in crafting super SEO-optimized articles
  • CopyScape pass 100% original content
  • Unlimited revisions



Gig Extras:

  • On Page SEO-Optimization (H tags, LSI Keywords, KW density/placement, Image optimization, Outbound links, Flesch readability score, In Text References) for $10
  • 3 References for $10
  • Data Chart for $10
  • 3 High Quality Stock Images for $10
  • Design Blog Post Images (featured image + category images) in PhotoShop for $10. (Don't hesitate to ask for samples).
  • Convert Your Blog Post into a beautiful infographic for $10 (5 points) 



Interested in any gig extra? Let me know before placing the order. 



Bonus: Buy premium gig and get one extra SEO-optimized article for free!



Drop me a message for a long-term project with details and I will give you further disco

Reviews


Seller's Response:

professional, delivered as ordered. Will order again.

:

Excellent work and easy to communicate with. I will continue to work with this seller. Thank you!

:

Ordered his services the second time and I must say he is incredible with his job. Gonna order more soon!

:

Very Good Writer

:

Thank you so much. Would love to help again:)




No comments: