Monday, February 8, 2021

Be Your Nutrition Coach And Create A Custom Plan











About:

Hi, I'm Tina!



Member of European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism specialized in nutrition, obesity and compulsive eating, and most of all, passionate about science, food and sport.



I'm here to help you achieve a good friendship with food and your body!



I'm working as a nutrition coach for almost 2 years and already helped 60+ people online in my nutrition programs.



I'll provide you with a personalized meal plan for weight loss or weight gain, according to your physiological, nutritional needs and preferences in food.



My meal plans include:

  • Daily/Weekly Calories and Macros based on your Body, Lifestyle and Goal
  • Weekly Meal Plans for every meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
  • Easy pdf files with quantities and instructions (available in English, Romanian and Russian)



If you chose the coaching option you'll get:



  • 30 days of constant chatting with me, your concerns and questions will be my priority
  • Monday to Friday
  • Motivation and Support from an experienced coach, I noticed that people feel its easier when someone is constantly by their side



For any doubts or Meal Plan samples, don't hesitate to contact me!



Best Regards



S.N. Tina Florea



IG: @tinafloreaa

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: