Saturday, February 27, 2021

Write A Healthy Diet Plan For Weight Loss











About:

I will write a healthy diet plan for weight loss. 



As a physiotherapist and Ph.D. scholar in exercise physiology and diet, I know the principles of diet and body's responses to a customized diet plan. I have helped hundreds of motivated individuals to achieve their best shapes and I have more than 8 years of field experience.




Every human body acts differently when it comes to diet and nutrition so, a customized diet plan according to your own body and calorie requirement is highly essential to achieve your dream physique in the shortest possible time



I will use the easy and smart ways to remove extra pounds of body fat from your body. Your diet plan will allow a huge variety of foods and you will eat more to burn more body fat and it will increase lean muscle mass on your body.



BMI is not a correct marker of obesity. Body fat percentage tells the exact range of obesity. A healthy man should have less than 10 percent of body fat and an ideal female body should include less than 20 percent of body fat.



Leave the maths on me and I will not leave your back until you will achieve your dream physique.



Please contact me before placing the order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered as per timeline. Delivered the extra mile by adding his own point of view + research. Some of the grammar needs some edit, which is faster doing it myself. Overall, very high-quality work that I can use right away.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much sir. Looking forward to a longterm collaboration

:

Thank you, very helpful and knowledgeable!

:

Thank you so much, Amanda. It was a pleasure working with you.

:


No comments: