Monday, February 22, 2021

Be Your Online Weight Loss Coach Via Skype Or Zoom











About:

I have struggled with weight issues my whole life, and have recently loss more than 100 pounds in the past year, and continue to lose, stay focused and motivated, without any surgery, or diet pills.

I want to help people turn their lives around, like I have done for myself, to be the healthiest I have ever been in my 50 years of life.

Let me help you stay motivated, be the person in your corner, keep on track and help with food and exercise guidance.

 

Since May 2019

I have gone from 340lbs to 235lbs

Size 54 Jeans to Size 38

3XL T-Shirts to L

Type 2 Diabetic to No more Diabetes

From taking 8 medications daily for diabetes, fluid retention, depression, and Sarcoidosis (Auto-Immune Disease) to taking ZERO

 

I will be your online diet & wellbeing coach via skype or zoom. We will have 20-minute video chat session in which we will discuss your diet, foods you’re eating, exercise and your well-being.

I am available Days, Nights or Weekends

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: