Friday, February 5, 2021

Give You Fat Burning Workout And Diet Plan For Weight Loss











About:

Hey, I’m Fizza Khawar doing MPhil in Human Nutrition and dietetics. Welcome to my gig. I have major concerns in human dietetics with 2 years of experience. As the demand of time, it’s necessary to give importance to food and exercise in your weight maintenance. I will provide you quality work in fat loss diet plans, workout techniques, personalized diet plans, Keto diet, GM diet, 15-day diet plan, clean eating plans, vegan diet plans and diet plans according to your desire. I will give you a 5-day diet plan under my observation further, you will continue it for rest of days.

Nutrition and diet therapy include:

·     Calorie count

·     Basic energy needs



·     Macro and micronutrient intake and water intake.

Medical nutrition therapy in any diseased condition.

Please inbox me before placing the order to avoid any inconvenience.

Tips are highly recommended.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments: